Including taxes. Shipping and COD charges may apply.
Lets stop by to enjoy this beautifully delectable scrub that is very uniquely formulated and named as “ Ladoo scrub” . It makes it grand entry as a perfect date for face & body. Honey nourishes and protects the skin while the oatmeal is a natural cleanser and compliments the stimulating and detoxifying powers of the Lemon extracts.
Works best for normal-to-dry facial skin also.
Face & Body Polish exfoliator, brightens, softens dry itchy skin. Reduces pigmentation, scars, with citrus extracts. Suitable for Men, Women & Kids
1. Gentle enough to be used even for sensitive skin
2. Can be activated with plain water or hydrosol for enriching experience.
3. Skin feels visibly brighter, softer and smoother after scrubbing.
4. Lemon extracts & Peppermint oil refreshes skin and relaxes our senses too.
5. Can be used to help reduce dryness and pigmentation on hands, feet, elbows, knees etc
6. It doesn’t dry out skin due to nourishing oils including Sweet Almond oil & Honey.
Powdered fine Oats & Protein, Brown sugar, Honey, Sweet almond oil, Orange & Pomegranate powder, Citrus & Peppermint oil.
HOW TO USE:
1. Take about 3-pea size of scrub in your hands and activate it with a few drops of water/hydrosol to make into a smooth paste.
2. Make sure to exfoliate the face completely including sides of nose, chin and upper lips, neck ( front and back) to remove dead cells for about 3-5mins gently.
3. Gently rub the scrub paste in circular motions on face as well as body and wash off with water.
4. Can be used to tackle dry rough skin in hands, feet, elbows, knees and body. Follow it up with the right moisturizer or Emerald salve to rejuvenate skin
5. Always store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
6. Do a patch test before use and check the ingredients list if you are pregnant/breastfeeding.
7. AVOID contact with eyes and use for external application only.
8. Best when used within 6-7 months of opening. Avoid the box getting in contact with water by storing in cool, dry place.